Prices & Conditions
- All prices quoted in U$ Dollar.
- Daily rates and trophy pricing are available on request only.
- Paying with Cr Card, cash and traveller's cheques will be accepted at the end of the Hunt.
- No personal cheques can or will be accepted.
- Your hunt is booked and reserved only when Agagia Hunting receives a deposit of 1500 U$ along with your confirmed airticket.
Guideline for gratuities:
- Hunting Guide - 200U$
- Staff Group - 500U$
Agagia Hunting will take every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety, well being and satisfaction of our clients.We maintain the insurance policies that are required under Namibian law.
Please obtain travel, life, medical coverage from your international travel agents.
Wounded game, which is not recovered, is considered as hunted and is subject to payment of the listed trophy fee.
- Full accommodation and all meals.
- Daily Laundry service
- Transport to and from the airport
- Hunting licence fees
- Trophy delivery to local Taxidermist.
- Services of a Professional Hunter, trackers and skinners.
- Hunting vehicles and Staff
- Field preparation of trophies
- Soft drinks and beverages, limited alcoholic beverages.
- No VAT/Tax is payable on exported trophies.
Activities for Non-Hunters / Wives Included:
- Horse riding
- Bird Wathcing
- Game drives
- Sundowners served on Agagia hill
- Swimming pool
- Media room: DSTV Television, dvd's, books, internet and emailing.
- Self guided or guided nature walks
- Join the hunter a day or two if prefer
- Donkey car drive with a local culture tour.
- Visit Shalom Kindergarten - Children ages 4-6 years (Pre-school project)
- Visit Okahandja, our local town, for woodmarket shopping.
- Visit Windhoek, our capital, for craft market, shopping and sightseeing.
- Weapon hire and usage of ammunition
- Trophy cleaning and bleaching of skull at taxidermy before shipping
- Packing and shipping cost of trophies.
- Personal items
- Hotels and airfares before and after the hunt.
- Insurance of any kind
- Optional Excursions
- Gratuities to camp staff & PH
- Medals from our Hunting Association (if interested)
- 15 % VAT/Tax on daily rates only
For the Non-hunters/Wives we do have one day excursions:
- Game drive and lunch on one of Namibia’s biggest privately owned parks. Hippo, Lion, Elephant, Rhino and Leopard can be seen.
- Leopard and Cheetah sightsee with lunch.
We also arrange Fishing and Exclusive photographic safaris throughout Namibia.
- Swakopmund (town of our coast line and desert, dune rides, Dolphin cruise, fishing).
- Sossusvlei (the world’s tallest sand dunes and the vast golden desert)
- The infamous Skeleton coast/ desert
- Elephants in Damaraland,
- Himba people of Kaokaoland.
- Unexpected tropical beauty of Caprivi strip & Tiger fishing
- Bushmen in Bushman Land.
- Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
- These exclusive trips can be done by chartered private plane or in safe, comfortable vehicles with aircondition.